Collaborative Strategy Development
What: Leading collaborative processes for teams or groups (5-250 participants) to create a shared vision, ownership of output, consensus, buy in and engagement to results.
- Need to create or update organisational strategy and get input and buy in from multiple stakeholders.
- Initiation of organisation wide change effort and need to have a set of common goals and criteria.
- Group facing change or in the middle of a process and they need re-energising, renewed commitment.
- Thorough pre work (research, interviews, agenda development).
- Highly engaged, collaborative, fun and creative session(s).
- Graphic recording to capture multiple threads of input.
- Brainstorming, consensus generation, visual representation of agreed outputs and next steps – a documented starting point.