High Performance Teams
What: Work closely with a team to lift their performance, commitment and engagement levels
- High turnover in a particular team compared to others.
- Dip in business or performance results for the team which had historically been strong.
- Lower morale or engagement, less “buzz” than other teams in the organisation.
- Newly formed team with a big business deliverable and not much time to gel.
- Mature team facing change with resistance/trepidation.
- Change in the business landscape requiring new thinking and behaviours to success.
- New team leader.
- Collaborative session to define team purpose and breakthrough results.
- Clear establishment of a business mandate and team success metrics.
- Use of psychometrics to deepen understanding and commitment.
- Identification of barriers: lack of clear role definitions, communication process, training requirements, etc. and a plan to address those.